Can you believe it? Today is day 100! This means we survived the most risky season! Not without complications, but we made it! Thank you Lord. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I really believe we are going to whoop this thing.
You may have noticed it's been a couple weeks since I've posted any updates. Thankfully, it has been smooth sailing. It's been so smooth that I haven't had any real news to post. Isn't that wonderful? Let's pray it stays like this, nice and boring, for the next few months.
Since I don't have much news, I'll share a few pictures from the past week:
You may have noticed it's been a couple weeks since I've posted any updates. Thankfully, it has been smooth sailing. It's been so smooth that I haven't had any real news to post. Isn't that wonderful? Let's pray it stays like this, nice and boring, for the next few months.
Since I don't have much news, I'll share a few pictures from the past week:
Here Ian is giving Fiona her first music lesson:
And here is my little foodie, on our way home from the monastery, with cookie and cheese and sweetness all over her face :)



So glad to hear this! And it's great to see Ian out of bed and able to enjoy his family! Thanking God for His faithfulness to you all, and continuing to pray for you!
ReplyDeleteMy heart is glad. <3
ReplyDeleteGod is good!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!
ReplyDeleteKristine M