Monday, June 22, 2015

Back in the Hospital

Today was the first day of Ian's second round of chemo. A couple hours after returning home, he started running a fever and having chest/breathing pain - all symptoms requiring immediate ER. Nana came to the rescue for a second round of watching the kids today while I took Ian back to UCSF. The other symptoms are gone now but fever continues, as well as low blood pressure, so he will be in the hospital for at least another 48 hours. Please pray this is nothing serious, for wisdom for the doctors here, for protection as he's in the germy ER for a good while until a bed opens up in the main hospital, and also strength for my mom who is 73 and doing double duty. 


2 comments:

  1. I am praying for tranquility over the girls. I am praying for Nana to feel refreshed and energized. I am praying for Christy and her sanity. I can't imagine what this is like for all of you. I am praying a Supernatural healing over Ian. I am praying for all the hospital workers to be lifted up and to feel God's presence in everything they do. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete