Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 6: Still Smiling!



I brought the girls by to see Ian today, and as you can tell from the pictures he is still doing great. Amazing grace just keeps carrying us. So many prayers covering us. We are so blessed...

















This last shot was taken by Asha. 
I love the joy of the moment that she captured!




7 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good. I'm so glad you guys were together again. Love you. Miss you friend. Praying for the family. every single day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are priceless photos! What a sweet blessing for your family to be together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful Ian!
    As I was thinking about you and praying for all of you guys this morning, I kept getting an image of you as one of God's great warriors - like from Wild at Heart... “A man needs a battle to fight; he needs a place for the warrior in him to come alive and be honored, trained, seasoned. If we can reawaken that fierce quality in a man, hook it up to a higher purpose, release the warrior within, then the boy can grow up and become truly masculine.” -John Eldredge

    Do you have one or a few favorite similar passages or phrases?

    You obviously couple that to gentle, caring joy with your girls - so great to see! I am still in awe that your spirit/soul/core of you received the plasma without hives or shakes! May God continue to fortify you through these days.
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man,
    Reflecting on that quote a little... it's obviously not that you needed this Leukemia to be your battle to fight! haha
    As much as I know about you, you have long been this warrior God created, and you've been "trained and seasoned" to battle this and more.
    You're an inspiration!
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete